Trend Easyscribe Scribing Tool
Product code: ESCRIBE
Llandudno Stock: 1
Ruthin Stock: 1
Handheld scribing tool for architrave, skirting, scribing doors, scribing worktops, setting hinge recess depth etc.
- Articulated arm allows the required offset to be set precisely from 1mm to 40mm giving full flexibility.
- Use for a multitude of applications including hanging doors, installing worktops, plinths & skirting, architraves, flooring, window boards, panelling, shop fitting and tiling.
- Can be used as a marking gauge.
- Thin guide plate (0.5mm) for access into narrow gaps ensuing full versatility.
- Flat base ensures object surface remains in contact ensuring a consistent scribe.
- Knurled foregrip sliding steel guide plate allows up to 50mm projection.
- Thumb wheel fine adjustment.
- Marks narrow pencil line of 0.7mm width ensuring accuracy.
- Spare graphite refillls available.
- Patent pending EP11754466.8.
- US patent US 9,073,203.
Click and Collect is available at both depots, free of charge on all orders.
Local delivery can be made to the majority of North Wales at a cost of £10 +VAT, free of charge for orders over £50. You will be asked for your postcode before checkout to see if delivery is available to your location.
Returns can be made in person to either of our branches, Llandudno Junction or Ruthin.
For any more information, please have a look at our Delivery