Trend 2000W 1/2" Router 110V Product code: T11ELK
Llandudno Stock: 0 Ruthin Stock: 1
Trend T11ELK Router 110v with built in quick rasier fine adjuster.
- Electronic full wave variable control of spindle speed under load for a fine finish on all types of material. Soft start eliminates sudden movement of machine on start up.
- Two column precision base with large phosphor bronze bushes for plunging accuracy.
- Spindle lock and hex collet nut results in easy cutter changes with the 22mm spanner supplied.
- Adjustable twin rod parallel side-fence guide with integral micro-adjuster for straight edge work. Precision machined one-piece multi-slit collet for fail-safe grip of cutter shank.
- 3-position revolving depth stop for fast adjustable settings.
- Adjustable inner plate for guide bush accuracy.
- Router fine height adjuster for above and below height adjustment.
- One revolution of the handle equals 1.5mm.
- Voltage: 115 volt (plug not included)
- Plunge stroke: 0-80 mm
- Power input: 2000 watt
- Power ampage: 19.0 amp
- Standard collet dia.: 1/2"
- No load speeds: 8-20000 rpm
- Dust spout size ID: 35 mm
- Guide bush dia. supplied: 30 mm
Click and Collect is available at both depots, free of charge on all orders.
Local delivery can be made to the majority of North Wales at a cost of £10 +VAT, free of charge for orders over £50. You will be asked for your postcode before checkout to see if delivery is available to your location.
Returns can be made in person to either of our branches, Llandudno Junction or Ruthin.
For any more information, please have a look at our Delivery