Trend 1/4" Router 850W 230V & Kitbox
Product code: T4EK
Llandudno Stock: 0
Ruthin Stock: 0
Light duty plunge router for hobbyist and light trade user.
- Variable speed control.
- Spindle lock.
- Hex collet nut allows easy cutter changes.
- 43mm diameter collar removable base for carving, die grinding and pillar drill fitment. Tapped fixing holes for Trend standard guide bushes.
- Separate dust spout fixing holes.
- Adjustable twin rod side fence for guiding along a straight edge.
- Includes special 16mm guide bush for use with hinge jig.
- Voltage: 230 volt
- Plunge stroke: 0-35 mm
- Power input850 watts
- Power ampage: 3.7 amp
- Standard collet dia.: 1/4", 6 mm & 8 mm
- Dust spout size ID: 34 mm
- Guide bush dia.: 16 mm
- No load speeds: 11500 - 32000 rpm
Click and Collect is available at both depots, free of charge on all orders.
Local delivery can be made to the majority of North Wales at a cost of £10 +VAT, free of charge for orders over £50. You will be asked for your postcode before checkout to see if delivery is available to your location.
Returns can be made in person to either of our branches, Llandudno Junction or Ruthin.
For any more information, please have a look at our Delivery