Trend 1/4" Router 1000W 240V
Product code: T5EB
Llandudno Stock: 0
Ruthin Stock: 0
Electronic full wave variable control of spindle speed under load for a fine finish on all types of material.
- Soft-start feature eliminates sudden movement of machine on start up.
- Spindle lock & hex collet nut allows easy cutter changes.
- Precision machined one piece multi-slit collet with combined nut.
- Compact design & low weight make it easy to use especially for intricate work.
- Adjustable twin rod side-fence for guiding along a straight edge.
- New features include: increased power, soft grip handles, low profile dust spout and ergonomic spindle lock.
- Voltage: 240 volt
- Plunge stroke: 0-50 mm
- Power input: 1000 watt
- Power ampage: 4.6 amp
- Standard model collet dia.: 1/4"
- Cutter dia. max.: 40 mm
- No load speeds: 9-27000 rpm
- Dust spout size ID: 35 mm
Click and Collect is available at both depots, free of charge on all orders.