Trend 1/4" Router 1000W 240V Product code: T5EB
Llandudno Stock: 0 Ruthin Stock: 0
Electronic full wave variable control of spindle speed under load for a fine finish on all types of material.
- Soft-start feature eliminates sudden movement of machine on start up.
- Spindle lock & hex collet nut allows easy cutter changes.
- Precision machined one piece multi-slit collet with combined nut.
- Compact design & low weight make it easy to use especially for intricate work.
- Adjustable twin rod side-fence for guiding along a straight edge.
- New features include: increased power, soft grip handles, low profile dust spout and ergonomic spindle lock.
- Voltage: 240 volt
- Plunge stroke: 0-50 mm
- Power input: 1000 watt
- Power ampage: 4.6 amp
- Standard model collet dia.: 1/4"
- Cutter dia. max.: 40 mm
- No load speeds: 9-27000 rpm
- Dust spout size ID: 35 mm
Click and Collect is available at both depots, free of charge on all orders.
Local delivery can be made to the majority of North Wales at a cost of £10 +VAT, free of charge for orders over £50. You will be asked for your postcode before checkout to see if delivery is available to your location.
Returns can be made in person to either of our branches, Llandudno Junction or Ruthin.
For any more information, please have a look at our Delivery