Trend T10 1/2" Router 2000W 115V & Kitbox Product code: T10ELK
Llandudno Stock: 0 Ruthin Stock: 0
Ideal for use by the tradesman in the workshop or on site.
- Electronic full wave variable control of spindle speed under load for a fine finish on all types of material.
- Soft start eliminates sudden movement of machine on start up.
- Two column precision base with large phosphor bronze bushes for plunging accuracy.
- Spindle lock and hex collet nut results in easy cutter changes with the 22mm spanner supplied.
- Adjustable twin rod parallel side-fence guide with integral micro-adjuster for straight edge work.
- Precision machined one-piece multi-slit collet for fail-safe grip of cutter shank.
- 3-position revolving depth stop for fast adjustable settings.
- Adjustable inner plate for guide bush accuracy.
Click and Collect is available at both depots, free of charge on all orders.
Local delivery can be made to the majority of North Wales at a cost of £10 +VAT, free of charge for orders over £50. You will be asked for your postcode before checkout to see if delivery is available to your location.
Returns can be made in person to either of our branches, Llandudno Junction or Ruthin.
For any more information, please have a look at our Delivery