Tren 1/2" Rota-Tip Blade
Product code: N/A
Llandudno Stock: 1
Ruthin Stock: 0
Solid Carbide replaceable blades.
- Tool body remains in place when changing blades, thus reducing down-time.
- Straight cutters have blades with two or four cutting edges, allowing them to be rotated and locked in identical positions.
- 1/2 inch shank tools are ideal for use in production applications.
- Clear economical advantage over conventional brazed tip tooling.
- The single blade can be rotated 180 degrees to give double the life of a conventional tool.
- Ideally suited for use with Trend Combi worktop jigs.
- Suitable for plunge cutting.
Click and Collect is available at both depots, free of charge on all orders.
Local delivery can be made to the majority of North Wales at a cost of £10 +VAT, free of charge for orders over £50. You will be asked for your postcode before checkout to see if delivery is available to your location.
Returns can be made in person to either of our branches, Llandudno Junction or Ruthin.
For any more information, please have a look at our Delivery