Timloc Inter-loc Horizontal Cavity Tray (2 Brick)
Product code: IL2
Llandudno Stock: 0
Ruthin Stock: 0
Inter-loc horizontal tray for 2 bricks.
- At the abutment of a flat roof with a cavity wall
- At the abutment of a lean-to or mono pitch roof with a cavity wall
- Over concrete ring beams
- Over airbricks, cavity liners, ducts, meter boxes, etc.
- On external walls - not exceeding 102.5mm in thickness - built from standard brickwork, blockwork or stone
- Clear cavity widths of between 50mm-125mm
Features and benefits
- Fits all clear cavity sizes up to 125mm
- Suitable for brick, block and stone wall construction (cutting of masonry may be required)
- 150mm high back upstand exceeds minimum requirements of NHBC
- Angled section between cavity
- Interlocking mechanism for joining tray lengths to eliminate tray jointing
- Built to brick bonding lengths for ease of use
- Angled section between cavity tray base and rear upstand automatically sheds water to the outer leaf
- Built independent to the inner leaf will enable inner and outer leafs to be built independently, if required
- Available in two lengths: 4 brick for general use and 2 brick for reducing waste when making up a run of cavity tray to the required length
- The system is available upon request with pre-applied polystyrene strips. Polystyrene is much easier to rake out than mortar and offers a visual locator of the cavity tray so aiding the installation of post fitted lead work. This may incur additional charge.
Click and Collect is available at both depots, free of charge on all orders.
Local delivery can be made to the majority of North Wales at a cost of £10 +VAT, free of charge for orders over £50. You will be asked for your postcode before checkout to see if delivery is available to your location.
Returns can be made in person to either of our branches, Llandudno Junction or Ruthin.
For any more information, please have a look at our Delivery