We understand that sometimes, returns must be made due to a change of mind, goods no longer required or, in rare circumstances, a faulty product being delivered. To arrange a refund or exchange, you can either call, email or visit us in-store, which ever is easiest for you!
To return/exchange an item with our Llandudno Junction branch, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 01492 583423 or visit us at Bron Heulog, Conwy Road, Llandudno Junction, Conwy, LL31 9DX. Alternatively, you can email our Ruthin branch on email@example.com, call them on 01824 702475 or visit them at Park Road, Ruthin, Denbighshire, LL15 1NF.
Products no longer required
If you change your mind about an item you have ordered with us and wish to return it, then you may do so in line with the following conditions;
- The item(s) must not be used and must be in a 'as new' condition when returned to us.
- We reserve the right to issue partial refunds, restocking fees or refuse a return where items are not in a 'as new' condition.
- To arrange for your product to be collected, please contact us via the details above with your order reference number and details. We will arrange for a collection to be made by our delivery drivers.
- You can also return an item you no longer require to your local branch (see details above). Please ensure that you bring your order reference number with you.
- All refunds will be credited to the account used to purchase the product(s).
- We reserve the right to carefully examine all returned products prior to agreeing to any par-refund, full refund or product exchange.
Faulty or damaged products
In the unlikely event that a product delivered/collected from Richard Williams is faulty or damaged, we will be more than happy to exchange it or offer a full refund.
- Please advise of any damages/faulty items as soon as possible after receiving your delivery by any of the contact details listed above.
- If you can see that the items are damaged on receipt, please sign the delivery note as 'damaged' or refuse the delivery. Our delivery driver can then phone to notify us of the issue straight away on your behalf.
- Once returned and inspected, we will issue a replacement or a full refund via your original payment method.
- To arrange for the product to be collected, please contact us via the details above with your order reference number and details. We will then arrange to collect it and either provide you with a replacement or process a refund.
- All refunds will be credited to the account used to purchase the product.
- We reserve the right to carefully examine all returned products prior to agreeing to any part-refund, full refund or product exchange.