Pine Hockey Stick Moulding Product code: N/A
Llandudno Stock: 96 Ruthin Stock: 37
A cover mould is a multi purpose piece of timber which is typically used as a decorative finish on surfaces such as walls and ceilings as well as on timber furniture. Use our cover mouldings to add that finishing touch to your projects.
- Easy to work with, using pins, screws or adhesive
- Cover moulds can be easily installed using adhesive and pins
- Our cover mouldings are available in light hardwood, oak, pine and red hardwood
- A cover mould can be used on its own to add decoration to your room or furniture or be used to compliment existing mouldings such as architraves and skirting
- Our Pine products are made using a lightweight, straight grained softwood which is easy to work with. Due to its strength, elasticity and relatively low cost, pine is a popular choice to be used in a variety of projects.
- To finish off pine, lightly sand before applying wood stain, varnish or a lacquer
Click and Collect is available at both depots, free of charge on all orders.
Local delivery can be made to the majority of North Wales at a cost of £10 +VAT, free of charge for orders over £50. You will be asked for your postcode before checkout to see if delivery is available to your location.
Returns can be made in person to either of our branches, Llandudno Junction or Ruthin.
For any more information, please have a look at our Delivery