Pine Full Quadrant Moulding
Product code: N/A
Llandudno Stock: 118
Ruthin Stock: 137
This pine quadrant is used to conceal flooring expansion gaps and to cover spaces between internal corners. Ideal for hiding gaps between wooden flooring and skirting boards and walls to worktop joints.
- A simple, smooth and curved finish which can enhance the decor of any home
- Easy to fit, using pins, screws or adhesive
- Quadrants are available in pine, oak, hardwood and light hardwood
- Due to their versatility, Quadrants go well with virtually any DIY project especially when paired with other timber products which are the same
- Our quadrants are made to exact measurements every time under strict quality guidelines
- Our Pine products are made using a lightweight, straight grained softwood which is easy to work with. Due to its strength, elasticity and relatively low cost, pine is a popular choice to be used in a variety of projects.
- To finish off pine, lightly sand before applying wood stain, varnish or a lacquer
Click and Collect is available at both depots, free of charge on all orders.
Local delivery can be made to the majority of North Wales at a cost of £10 +VAT, free of charge for orders over £50. You will be asked for your postcode before checkout to see if delivery is available to your location.
Returns can be made in person to either of our branches, Llandudno Junction or Ruthin.
For any more information, please have a look at our Delivery