Pine Door Stop Moulding
Product code: N/A
Llandudno Stock: 63
Ruthin Stock: 85
A timber door stop can be used within door frames to enable a door to come to a close whilst also adding some decorative styling
- The door stop has a rounded and squared profile which adds a distinct style whilst being practical
- Pine can be easily installed using adhesive, screws or pins depending on the size of the product and the end use
- Door stops are available in pine and oak
- Door drips go well with doors of a similar or exact timber and finish for a consistent look
- All of our mouldings are made to exact measures under strict quality guidelines
- Our Pine products are made using a lightweight, straight grained softwood which is easy to work with. Due to its strength, elasticity and relatively low cost, pine is a popular choice to be used in a variety of projects.
- To finish off pine, lightly sand before applying wood stain, varnish or a lacquer
- A contemporary option for framing and finishing door surrounds. Suitable for use on internal doors. An ideal way of updating and refreshing doors throughout the home.
Click and Collect is available at both depots, free of charge on all orders.
Local delivery can be made to the majority of North Wales at a cost of £10 +VAT, free of charge for orders over £50. You will be asked for your postcode before checkout to see if delivery is available to your location.
Returns can be made in person to either of our branches, Llandudno Junction or Ruthin.
For any more information, please have a look at our Delivery