Pine Cushion Corner Angle Moulding
Product code: N/A
Llandudno Stock: 114
Ruthin Stock: 92
Angles are an effective solution to add a finishing touch to a wide variety of projects. Angles can help to conceal screw fixings, slight imperfections and rough edges on a variety of different surfaces such as worktops, shelving and where to two boards join.
- The cushion corner adds a slightly rounded edge to add some softness to the corners
- Pine can be easily installed using adhesive, screws or pins depending on the size of the product and the end use
- Angles are available in a wide variety of materials and timbers such as pine, oak, PVC and aluminium to suit any requirement
- Angles are a standalone product which can be used on its own
- All Cheshire Mouldings products are made to the highest of quality and standards and come with a 2 year guarantee
- Our Pine products are made using a lightweight, straight grained softwood which is easy to work with. Due to its strength, elasticity and relatively low cost, pine is a popular choice to be used in a variety of projects.
- To finish off pine, lightly sand before applying wood stain, varnish or a lacquer
Click and Collect is available at both depots, free of charge on all orders.