Pine Cushion Corner Angle Moulding Product code: N/A
Llandudno Stock: 67 Ruthin Stock: 68
Angles are an effective solution to add a finishing touch to a wide variety of projects. Angles can help to conceal screw fixings, slight imperfections and rough edges on a variety of different surfaces such as worktops, shelving and where to two boards join.
- The cushion corner adds a slightly rounded edge to add some softness to the corners
- Pine can be easily installed using adhesive, screws or pins depending on the size of the product and the end use
- Angles are available in a wide variety of materials and timbers such as pine, oak, PVC and aluminium to suit any requirement
- Angles are a standalone product which can be used on its own
- All Cheshire Mouldings products are made to the highest of quality and standards and come with a 2 year guarantee
- Our Pine products are made using a lightweight, straight grained softwood which is easy to work with. Due to its strength, elasticity and relatively low cost, pine is a popular choice to be used in a variety of projects.
- To finish off pine, lightly sand before applying wood stain, varnish or a lacquer
Click and Collect is available at both depots, free of charge on all orders.
Local delivery can be made to the majority of North Wales at a cost of £10 +VAT, free of charge for orders over £50. You will be asked for your postcode before checkout to see if delivery is available to your location.
Returns can be made in person to either of our branches, Llandudno Junction or Ruthin.
For any more information, please have a look at our Delivery