Pine Covers and Coving Moulding
Product code: N/A
Llandudno Stock: 131
Ruthin Stock: 112
A cover mould is a multi purpose piece of timber which is typically used as a decorative finish on surfaces such as walls and ceilings as well as on timber furniture. Use our cover mouldings to add that finishing touch to your projects.
- The D shape moulding has a nice, soft edge which adds an excellent tradition finishing touch
- Cover moulds can be easily installed using adhesive and pins
- Our cover mouldings are available in light hardwood, oak, pine and red hardwood
- A cover mould can be used on its own to add decoration to your room or furniture or be used to compliment existing mouldings such as architraves and skirting
- Our Pine products are made using a lightweight, straight grained softwood which is easy to work with. Due to its strength, elasticity and relatively low cost, pine is a popular choice to be used in a variety of projects.
- To finish off pine, lightly sand before applying wood stain, varnish or a lacquer
Click and Collect is available at both depots, free of charge on all orders.