Oak Cushion Corner Angle Moulding Product code: N/A
Llandudno Stock: 29 Ruthin Stock: 44
Angles are an effective solution to add a finishing touch to a wide variety of projects. Angles can help to conceal screw fixings, slight imperfections and rough edges on a variety of different surfaces such as worktops, shelving and where to two boards join.
- The cushion corner adds a slightly rounded edge to add some softness to the corners
- Oak can be easily installed using adhesive, screws or pins depending on the size of the product and the end use
- Angles are available in a wide variety of materials and timbers such as pine, oak, PVC and aluminium to suit any requirement
- Angles are a standalone product which can be used on its own
- All Cheshire Mouldings products are made to the highest of quality and standards and come with a 2 year guarantee
- Oak is a premium quality hardwood which is becoming increasingly popular thanks to its strength, ease of maintenance and overall appearance. All our oak products are responsibly sourced.
- Oak can be finished off in a variety of ways to bring out the natural grain in the wood - try wax, varnish or lacquer to complete the look
Click and Collect is available at both depots, free of charge on all orders.
Local delivery can be made to the majority of North Wales at a cost of £10 +VAT, free of charge for orders over £50. You will be asked for your postcode before checkout to see if delivery is available to your location.
Returns can be made in person to either of our branches, Llandudno Junction or Ruthin.
For any more information, please have a look at our Delivery