Makita 190mm Circular Saw 240V HS7601J Product code: MAKHS7601J
Llandudno Stock: 0 Ruthin Stock: 1
The Makita HS7601 Circular Saw is a compact and lightweight tool giving 1200 watts of continuous input. This model succeeds the popular 5704R and has a number of improvements and refinements (EG lighter and more compact).
- Double Insulation
- Compact and lightweight design
- New aesthetic design
- Compatible with Guide Rail
- Rear dust exhaust port
- Connectable to dust extractor
- Rear angular guide for smooth and precise adjustment of bevel angle
- Single action lever for quick adjustment of cutting depth
- Ergonomic soft grip for extra comfort
- Flat motor housing end making the tool more stable when changing blades
- Aluminium die-cast safety cover
- Aluminium base plate
- Depth of Cut @ 90°: 66 mm
- Blade Diameter: 190 mm
- Depth of Cut @ 45°: 46 mm
- Bore Diameter: 30 mm
- Noise sound pressure: 87 dB(A)
- Noise sound power: 98 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
- Input Wattage: 1200 w
- No Load Speed: 5200 rpm
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec_
- Vibration: Cutting Wood: 2.5 m/sec_
- Overall length: 309 mm
- Net weight: 4.0 kg
Click and Collect is available at both depots, free of charge on all orders.
Local delivery can be made to the majority of North Wales at a cost of £10 +VAT, free of charge for orders over £50. You will be asked for your postcode before checkout to see if delivery is available to your location.
Returns can be made in person to either of our branches, Llandudno Junction or Ruthin.
For any more information, please have a look at our Delivery