Makita 18v LXT Planer Body Only DKP180Z Product code: MAKDKP180Z
Llandudno Stock: 0 Ruthin Stock: 1
The Makita DKP180 is a powerful 82mm Cordless Planer, giving freedom to move around the jobsite without the constraint of a power socket being required. With an easy to use adjustable depth settings with the large depth adjustment knob with click stops and easy to read scale with 0.1mm divisions.
- Planes a width of 82mm (3¼") in a single pass
- Unrivalled for sheer power, size and performance
- Fitted with a comfortable operator handle with a rubberised soft grip which is widely covered with elastomer for more comfort. control and less fatigue
- Straight line face for easy to push handle
- A precision machined aluminum base allows for planing accuracy and the cutter head makes 14000 cuts per minute for fast stock removal
- The lock-on button gives the operator the option of continuous operation
- Left and right handed use due to the buttons on either side of the handle
- Dust extraction port on the side with enhanced chip ejection
- Adjustable up to a 2mm depth of cut
- Shoe on the underside stops accidental laying down of planer while blade is still moving. This limits the damage on the workpiece and the blades from scratches.
- Rebates to a maximum depth of 9mm
- V-Groove on base for easy chamfer cutting
- Planing Width: 82mm - 3¼"
- Planing Depth: 2mm
- Max rebate depth: 9mm
- No load speed: 14000rpm
- Net weight: 3.4kg
Click and Collect is available at both depots, free of charge on all orders.
Local delivery can be made to the majority of North Wales at a cost of £10 +VAT, free of charge for orders over £50. You will be asked for your postcode before checkout to see if delivery is available to your location.
Returns can be made in person to either of our branches, Llandudno Junction or Ruthin.
For any more information, please have a look at our Delivery