Makita DJV180Z 18V LXT Jigsaw (Bare Unit)
Product code: MAKDJV180
Llandudno Stock: 0
Ruthin Stock: 2
This double insulated Jigsaw has soft start which offers smooth and powerful cutting at the high rotational speed at 2,600 spm.
- Ergonomically rubberised handle provides comfortable gripping and more control while minimising hand fatigue and pain
- The large 2 finger variable speed trigger makes this jigsaw easy to operate even with gloves on
- 3 orbital settings + straight cut
- Blower will clear the pencil line of dust
- Lightweight and compact
- Tool-less blade change - push in lock system enables very fast blade changes
- LED light will illuminate your cut line
- Smooth and powerful cutting at the high stroke speed at 2,600 spm
- Double insulated
- Soft start
- Max in steel: 10 mm
- Max in wood: 135 mm
- Strokes per Minute: 0-2600 spm
- Stroke Length: 26 mm
- Noise sound pressure: 78 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec_
- Vibration Cutting Chipboard: 8 m/sec_
- Vibration Cutting Sheet Metal: 3.5 m/sec_
- Net weight: 2.8 kg
Click and Collect is available at both depots, free of charge on all orders.
Local delivery can be made to the majority of North Wales at a cost of £10 +VAT, free of charge for orders over £50. You will be asked for your postcode before checkout to see if delivery is available to your location.
Returns can be made in person to either of our branches, Llandudno Junction or Ruthin.
For any more information, please have a look at our Delivery