Hardwood Scotia Moulding Product code: N/A
Llandudno Stock: 39 Ruthin Stock: 48
This Red Scotia is ideal for disguising rough joins and gaps. Suitable for use on internal corners. Gently curved, concave design. A perfect finishing touch for wooden flooring projects.
- A simple curved profile with a squared corner for a subtle addition to the decor or end use
- Easy to fit, using pins, screws or adhesive
- Scotias are avilable in oak, pine, hardwood and light hardwood
- Scotias are a versatile and multipurpose moulding which can go well with a variet of different DIY projects
- Our Scotias are made to exact measurements under strict quality control
- Red Hardwood is made of maranti and has a distinctly darker finish to other timbers. A timber which is strong and easy to work with, Red Hardwood is a popular choice for a variety of DIY projects
- Red Hardwood can be finished using stain or varnish depending on the end users required finish
Click and Collect is available at both depots, free of charge on all orders.
Local delivery can be made to the majority of North Wales at a cost of £10 +VAT, free of charge for orders over £50. You will be asked for your postcode before checkout to see if delivery is available to your location.
Returns can be made in person to either of our branches, Llandudno Junction or Ruthin.
For any more information, please have a look at our Delivery