Hardwood Quadrant Moulding Product code: N/A
Llandudno Stock: 110 Ruthin Stock: 75
This hardwood quadrant is used to conceal flooring expansion gaps and to cover spaces between internal corners. Ideal for hiding gaps between wooden flooring and skirting boards and walls to worktop joints.
- A simple, smooth and curved finish which can enhance the decor of any home
- Easy to fit, using pins, screws or adhesive
- Quadrants are available in pine, oak, hardwood and light hardwood
- Due to their versatility, Quadrants go well with virtually any DIY project especially when paired with other timber products which are the same
- Our quadrants are made to exact measurements every time under strict quality guidelines
- Red Hardwood is made of maranti and has a distinctly darker finish to other timbers. A timber which is strong and easy to work with, Red Hardwood is a popular choice for a variety of DIY projects
- Red Hardwood can be finished using stain or varnish depending on the end users required finish
Click and Collect is available at both depots, free of charge on all orders.
Local delivery can be made to the majority of North Wales at a cost of £10 +VAT, free of charge for orders over £50. You will be asked for your postcode before checkout to see if delivery is available to your location.
Returns can be made in person to either of our branches, Llandudno Junction or Ruthin.
For any more information, please have a look at our Delivery