The TWISTEE saddle is suitable for any thick walled main sewer from DN300 and above with a minimum wall thickness of 32mm. It connects directly to any DN150 lateral.
- Versatile - will connect directly to any DN150 lateral pipe (clay/twinwall/Ultra-Rib/PVC)
- Suitable for main sewers from DN300 and above, minimum wall thickness of 32mm
- Diamon cored hole (186mm) - eliminates damage to existing sewer
- Cost reducing - no need to order clay/concrete junctions
- Saves time and money on site - elimination of cement mortar for jointing
- Durable and dependable - provides a reliable and flexible watertight joint until 0.5 bar
- WRc ApprovedTM (PT/413/0118)
Click and Collect is available at both depots, free of charge on all orders.
Local delivery can be made to the majority of North Wales at a cost of £10 +VAT, free of charge for orders over £50. You will be asked for your postcode before checkout to see if delivery is available to your location.
Returns can be made in person to either of our branches, Llandudno Junction or Ruthin.For any more information, please have a look at our Delivery and Returns sections.