DeWalt HCS Wood Jigsaw Blades (5)
Product code: N/A
Llandudno Stock: 20
Ruthin Stock: 33
HCS jigsaw blades offer high durability and best cutting results. They consist of flexible carbon steel (HCS) and are for use in wood, plastic-coated wood, fibre boards and plastics.
- T101BR: Downcutter suitable for woods , plywood , chipboard, fibre board up to 40mm thick. Ideal for splinter free cuts in laminates
- T144DP: Extra thick blade for fast extra straight cutting in wood & chipboard up to 60mm thick
- T101D: For clean, straight cuts in wood, chipboard, plywood, laminated chipboard & plastic up to 60mm thick
- T101B: For clean straight cuts in wood, chipboard, plywood, laminated chipboard & plastic up to 30mm thick
- T144B: For fast, straight cuts in wood and chipboard up to 60mm thick
- T234X: 'PROGRESSOR' Blade for woods, chipboard,plywood, & fibre boards up to 65mm thick
- T744D: For fast coarse cutting of thick construction timber, softwood, chipboard and plywood up to 120mm thick
Click and Collect is available at both depots, free of charge on all orders.
Local delivery can be made to the majority of North Wales at a cost of £10 +VAT, free of charge for orders over £50. You will be asked for your postcode before checkout to see if delivery is available to your location.
Returns can be made in person to either of our branches, Llandudno Junction or Ruthin.
For any more information, please have a look at our Delivery