Specifically designed as a multi-purpose product, the 25° sharp point, special thread design, lubrication and corrosion resistant plating ensures the screw will consistently perform efficiently in hardwood, chipboard, MDF, plastic and thin sheet metal, whilst offering exceptional holding power.
• Double countersunk reduces the likelihood of head shear and assists completion of countersinking
• Patented lubrication, designed to enhance screw insertion time and provides greater resistance to corrosion
• 40° deep single thread to provide a secure fixing with high pull-out resistance
• Surface hardened up to 750 HV to prevent torque shearing under load and a core hardness of up to 450 HV for improved ductility
• Single slash on 25mm+ to reduce torque and the likelihood of the timber splitting when the screw is inserted close to the edge
• All sizes up to and including 75mm are fully threaded and lengths 80mm and above all have 70mm thread length
Click and Collect is available at both depots, free of charge on all orders.
Local delivery can be made to the majority of North Wales at a cost of £10 +VAT, free of charge for orders over £50. You will be asked for your postcode before checkout to see if delivery is available to your location.
Returns can be made in person to either of our branches, Llandudno Junction or Ruthin.For any more information, please have a look at our Delivery and Returns sections.