Black & Decker 350W Belt Sander 240V KA900E Powerfile Product code: BDKA900E
Llandudno Stock: 0 Ruthin Stock: 1
This 13mm sanding belt is ideal for sanding, shaping, filing, sharpening and rust removal applications. Applications: sanding curved surfaces, shaping wood, removing excess weld, filing down nails and screw heads, cleaning out apertures including door locks, shaping ceramic tiles, removing rust, sharpening blades.
- Variable speed for optimal control and finish when sanding wood, metal, ceramic tiles, masonry, plaster and plastic.
- Cyclonic action dust canister - for efficient dust collection and a cleaner work area.
- Powerful 350W motor enables optimal stock removal to get the job done quicker.
- Narrow arm for fast material removal in confined spaces.
- Screw operated belt tracking makes the sander easy to operate and prevents the belt from coming off the rollers during operation
- Power - 350w
- Speed - Variable
- No load speed - 900-1,400rpm
- Belt width - 13mm
- Belt dimensions - 451 x 13mm
- Belt tracking - Manual
- Lock-on switch - Yes
- Dust Extraction - [sanders] Cyclonic
- Sanding frame - No
- Paper size - 451 x 13mm
- Cable length - 3m
Click and Collect is available at both depots, free of charge on all orders.
Local delivery can be made to the majority of North Wales at a cost of £10 +VAT, free of charge for orders over £50. You will be asked for your postcode before checkout to see if delivery is available to your location.
Returns can be made in person to either of our branches, Llandudno Junction or Ruthin.
For any more information, please have a look at our Delivery